About Rhys Evans
Rhys is a partner based in our London office and the firm’s global transactions group.
He advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, corporate advisory and joint ventures/shareholding arrangements.
Rhys was seconded to our Singapore office for two years and previously to Citi, the international investment bank.
- Advising Flutter Entertainment (formerly Paddy Power Betfair) on its merger with Stars Group.
- Advising DAZN Group and Access Industries on the combination of Perform Content, the complete global sports content company, with STATS LLC, the revolutionary leader in sports AI owned by Vista Equity Partners.
- Advising Hasbro Inc. on UK aspects of its proposed £3.3bn acquisition of Entertainment One, the Canada-based, London Stock Exchange-listed TV, film and music company.
- Advising Liberty Global on its €19bn disposal of its Germany and CEE cable business to Vodafone.
- Advising Bank of America on the sale of MBNA, the UK credit card provider.
- Advising Sysco on its £2.2bn acquisition of European foodservice distributor Brakes from Bain Capital, a private equity firm.
- Advising SoftBank on its £24.4bn public bid for ARM Holdings.
- Advising Mercuria Energy, a global commodities trading house, on an investment by ChemChina, China’s largest chemical company and a major state-owned business.