About Alice Greenwell
Alice specialises in share scheme and executive remuneration arrangements and related employment and corporate governance issues.
Alice has substantial experience advising the boards of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies on directors' pay, and directors' hirings and exits. Her practice also includes establishing new share plans including bespoke executive plans and international all-employee arrangements, and advising on the impact of corporate transactions.
- Advising ConvaTec Group on its £4.4bn initial public offering on the London stock exchange.
- Acting for Aberdeen Asset Management on its merger with Standard Life.
- Acting for AB InBev on its £78.4bn business combination with SABMiller. Read more about the deal in our case study.
- Advising Phoenix Group Holdings on the share-plan aspects of its £735m rights issue.
- Advising SoftBank on its £24.3bn offer for ARM Holdings.