About Tracy Zhang
Tracy is counsel in our capital markets practice in Silicon Valley focusing on debt and equity transactions.
- TriNet Group on its tender offer, share repurchase and related financing transactions.
- Underwriters on Ares Capital Corporation’s SEC-registered investment grade debt, equity and convertible offerings.
- CVC and Douglas in connection with the Douglas’s €2.5 billion refinancing.
- Underwriters on the IPO of SoftwareONE and its listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Initial purchasers on CHEPLAPHARM Arzneimittel’s inaugural high yield bond offering.
- A private investor in connection with the structuring and purchase of preferred shares in the EG Group.
- Underwriters on the IPO of Delivery Hero, the online food delivery service.
- Sophos Group plc, on its IPO and premium listing in London.
- University of California, LA – School of Law
- J.D., 2010
- Cornell University
- B.A. (magna cum laude), 2007
- New York