About Liana Al Mifleh
Liana is an associate in our Global Transactions group. She holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Jordan.
She is fluent in Arabic and English, and prior to joining Freshfields she was an Associate in the Merger & Acquisition team of a Jordanian firm.
Liana’s recent experience includes:
- Drafting and reviewing corporate transaction documents, including:
- Sale and Purchase agreements;
- Shareholders’ agreements; and
- ancillary legal documents including NDAs, MoUs and Exclusivity Agreements.
- Conducting legal due diligence in the context of M&A transactions.
- Assisting with regulatory aspects relating to M&A transactions including liaison with the capital market regulator, the Central Bank of Jordan and the telecoms regulator.
*Work experience prior to joining Freshfields
Admitted to the Jordanian Bar Association
Bachelor of Laws, University of Jordan