About David Albertini
Avocat à la cour, David is a finance senior associate in the global transactions group in Paris.
His practice focuses on acquisition finance, corporate lending, syndicated loans and restructuring. He acts for both financial institutions and borrowers on French and cross border transactions.
David is fluent in French and English.
- Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin SCA, on the financing of its recommended all-cash offer for London-listed Fenner plc;
- Getlink (formerly Groupe Eurotunnel) on the financing aspects of the internal reorganisation of its corporate legal structure;
- Antin Infrastructure Partners and its portfolio entity Almaviva on the refinancing of its leveraged debt;
- Astorg and its portfolio company IQEQ on the financing of its acquisition of First Names Group and on the refinancing of the group’s debt;
- The “Enlarged Working Group of creditors” on the restructuring of the EUR 2.7 billion indebtedness of Bourbon; and
- The funds managed by Avenue Europe International Management L.P., CarVal Investors GB LLP and Marathon Asset Management LP on the restructuring of IKKS.
- University of Paris II Assas, France (Maîtrise in Business and Tax law)
- University of Paris II Assas, France (Diplôme de l'Institut de Droit des Affaires)
- Admitted to the Bar (2014)