About Umer Ali
Umer is a Senior Associate in our New York office.
- Representing Google in multi-district antitrust litigation concerning its advertising technology products;
- Successfully defending Clairvest Group and a consortium of sellers in an action by Caesars Entertainment alleging breaches of certain representations and warranties in connection with the $1.7 billion sale of two Indiana gaming facilities;
- Representing PepsiCo, Inc. and Bottling Group in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Iowa in defeating claims under the Sherman Antitrust Act, the Robinson Patman Act, the Lanham Act and Iowa competition law, and for tortious interference, breach of fiduciary duty, and business defamation; and in asserting and defending against claims for breach of contract;
- Successfully defending Jimmy Choo against breach of contract claims brought in New York State Supreme Court by a competitor; and
- Successfully settling a lawsuit in the Delaware Court of Chancery asserting breach of contract, tort, and Lanham Act claims against a leading video remote interpretation technology company.