About Jake Allingan
Jake is an associate in our Global Transactions practice group and advises corporates and private equity sponsors on a broad range of commercial, intellectual property and data protection issues.
Jake advises clients across the sport, technology, media, financial services and cryptocurrency sectors on acquisitions and disposals, carve-outs, licensing, joint ventures and other complex commercial transactions.
During his time at Freshfields, Jake has spent time on secondment at Meta.
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on the launch of Volleyball World, a partnership with volleyball's international governing body to drive innovation, growth and investment in the sport around the world
- Advising an English football club on the establishment of a decentralised autonomous organisation
- Advising J.P. Morgan on the purchase of a 48.5% stake in Viva Wallet, a European cloud-based payments fintech company
- Advising J.P. Morgan on the purchase of Global Shares, a cloud-based provider of share plan management software
Technology, media and telecommunications
- Advising Lloyd's Register on its acquisition of OneOcean, a supplier of voyage compliance, safety and environmental digital solutions
- Advising US-based tech business, Carta, on its acquisition of Capdesk, an equity management solution provider
- Advising Teneo on its acquisition of Tulchan Communications, an M&A and financial services communications advisory firm
- Advising CVC Capital Partners on its strategic investments in System C and Graphnet Health, providers of software solutions for the health care sector
- Advising UPS on its acquisition of Bomi Group, a multinational healthcare logistics provider
- Advising Saint-Gobain on the carve-out and sale of its UK building distribution business (including the builders and timber merchant Jewson) to STARK Group
- Advising Japan Tobacco on its partnership with Altria in the USA to market and commercialise reduced-risk products
- Advising a leading car dealership chain on the move to an agency model by one of its key partners
- Legal Practice Course - BPP University
- General Diploma in Law - BPP University
- BA History - University of Warwick