About Dr. Justus Anacker
Justus advises clients on corporate law matters and M&A transactions (with a focus on private equity clients), public takeovers as well as in the context of (global) restructurings & reorganisations.
He also advises on general corporate matters (in particular stock corporation and company group law) and compliance as well as on capital markets law.
- Advising CVC and Messer Group on the USD 3.3bn acquisition of certain assets of Linde AG's and Praxair, Inc.'s industrial gases business
- Advising Hewlett-Packard on its worldwide business separation, creating two separate publicly traded companies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company which comprises HPCo's enterprise technology infrastructure, software and services businesses, and HP Inc, which owns and operates HPCo's printing and personal systems businesses.
- Advising Cinven on the sale of Host Europe Group to GoDaddy.
- Advising Triton on the acquisition of the Voith Industrial Services business from Voith.
- Advising Vonovia SE on its unsolicited exchange offer to the shareholders of Deutsche Wohnen AG
- University of Düsseldorf / Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, Germany (first state exam)
- State office for legal examinations, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (second state exam)
- University of Düsseldorf, Germany (Dr iur)
- Bar Association Düsseldorf (Rechtsanwalt)