About Dr. Justus Anacker
Justus advises clients on M&A transactions, public takeovers and in the context of (global) restructurings & reorganisations. He also advises clients on corporate law matters (in particular stock corporation and company group law) as well as on capital markets law.
- Advising Busch group on the conclusion of a domination and profit and loss transfer agreement with Pfeiffer Vacuum AG
- Advising thyssenkrupp AG on the sale and carve-out of its mining plant technology business to FLSmidth
- Advising Compugroup Medical SE & Co. KGaA on its acquisition of parts of the German and Spanish healthcare IT portfolio of Cerner Corporation by way of a carve-out / asset deal transaction
- Advising CVC and Messer Group on the USD 3.3bn acquisition of certain assets of Linde AG's and Praxair, Inc.'s industrial gases business
- Advising Hewlett-Packard on its worldwide business separation, creating two separate publicly traded companies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company which comprises HPCo's enterprise technology infrastructure, software and services businesses, and HP Inc, which owns and operates HPCo's printing and personal systems businesses.
- Advising Cinven on the sale of Host Europe Group to GoDaddy.
- Advising Triton on the acquisition of the Voith Industrial Services business from Voith.
- Advising Vonovia SE on its unsolicited exchange offer to the shareholders of Deutsche Wohnen AG
- Advising ADAC e.V. on its group-internal restructuring
- Advising Cinven on its acquisition of intergenia Holding GmbH
- University of Düsseldorf / Higher Regional Court Düsseldorf, Germany (first state exam)
- State office for legal examinations, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (second state exam)
- University of Düsseldorf, Germany (Dr iur)
- Bar Association Düsseldorf (Rechtsanwalt)