About Jeffrey Anand
Jeff is an associate in our Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation team, based in our New York office. His practice focuses on advising public and private employers and executives on compensation and benefits matters in connection with a variety of transactions.
- eBay on its acquisition of Certilogo
- Jungheinrich AG on its $375 million acquisition of Storage Solutions, Inc.
- London Stock Exchange Group on its acquisition of AcadiaSoft
- AmerisourceBergen on its $1.3 billion acquisition of PharmaLex
- London Stock Exchange Group on its acquisition of MayStreet
- Google on its pending $5.4 billion acquisition of publicly-traded Mandiant Inc., as well as related transactions with Blackstone and other private equity sponsor holders of convertible preferred stock of Mandiant
- Sonoco on its $1.35 billion acquisition of Ball Metalpack
- Holcim on its:
- $1.293 billion acquisition of Duro-Last.
- $1.35 billion acquisition of Herbert Malarkey Roofing Company.
- LANXESS AG on its $1.3 billion acquisition of the microbial control business of International Flavors & Fragrances
- Sandvik on its acquisition of DWFritz Automation
- América Móvil on the formation of a telecom joint venture with Liberty Latin America in Chile and sale of Claro Panama to an affiliate of Liberty Latin America
- Li-Cycle on its $1.6 billion business combination with SPAC Peridot Acquisition Corp., including a concurrent $315 million PIPE
- CarLotz on its $827m business combination with SPAC Acamar Partners Acquisition Corp.
- Goldfinch Partners, a private equity firm, in its $125m investment in Vesta, a provider of fraud protection and payment technologies
- KLX Energy Services on its all-stock merger with Quintana Energy Services
- Wawona Packing Company, a portfolio company of Paine Schwartz Partners, on its acquisition of Gerawan Farming
- LL.M in Taxation from the New York University School of Law.
- JD, cum laude, from the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University.
- Hofstra Law Review, Alumni Affairs Editor, Editorial Board
- BS from the Wallace E. Carroll School of Management at Boston College.