About Ken Baird
Ken is a finance partner in our global transactions group.
He leads the global restructuring and insolvency practice and specialises in complex restructurings and insolvencies on both the debtor and creditor side, often with a cross-border flavour.
- Acting for the shareholders of Nordic Aviation Capita in its restructuring and Chapter 11;
- Acting for Credit Suisse on its exposure to the Greensill Group;
- Acting for the RCF lenders to Virgin Atlantic;
- Acting for Debenhams Plc on all aspects of its financial restructuring;
- Acting for House of Fraser on all aspects of its CVAs, Schemes of Arrangement and proposed financial restructuring; and
- Acting for the administrators of Monarch Airlines.
- University of Glasgow
- Qualified as a solicitor in both England and Scotland
- Former president of the Insolvency Lawyers’ Association
- Member of the Institute for Turnaround
- Member of the International Insolvency Institute