About Stefan Bajohr
As a member of the firm's global transactions group, Stefan focuses on operationally and crisis-driven restructurings, M&A, general corporate, and commercial/IP related matters with a particular focus on major global reorganizations, post-merger integrations, and carve-outs.
With a leading role in the largest recent global restructurings and in various post-merger integrations, he is well familiar with the typical legal, operational and practical transaction hurdles in more than 60 jurisdictions and an efficient legal planning, organization, coordination and implementation of major global projects.
Stefan is fluent in German and English.
- Advising Hewlett-Packard on its worldwide business separation, creating two separate publicly traded companies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company which comprises HPCo's enterprise technology infrastructure, software and services businesses, and HP Inc, which owns and operates HPCo's printing and personal systems businesses.
- Advising Hewlett Packard Enterprise on the carve-out and spin-off of its enterprise services business (structured as a so called Reverse Morris Trust) in the view of the merger of the separated enterprise services business with Computer Science Corporation (now DXC Technology).
- Advising Hewlett Packard Enterprise on the carve-out and spin-off of its software business (structured as a so called Reverse Morris Trust) in the view of the merger of the separated software business with Micro Focus.
- Advising Hewlett Packard Enterprise on the post-merger integrations of
- Aruba Networks,
- SimpliVity Inc., and
- Nimble Storage Inc.
- Advising RWE on the acquisition of Nordex' wind and solar energy project development pipeline
- Advising Airbus on the exit of Bombardier from the medium-range aircraft program "C Series" (now "A220")
- Advising the Knauf Group on the carve-out and divestment of parts of the mineral fibre ceilings and grid business to be acquired from Armstrong World Industries Inc. in an upfront buyer remedy process in order to obtain the European Commission's approval to implement and close Knauf's acquistion of the entire EMEA and APJ RIM business from Armstrong World Industries.
- Advising IVG Immobilien on its restructuring implemented in an insolvency proceeding under the German law for further facilitation of the restructuring of companies (Gesetz zur weiteren Erleichterung der Sanierung von Unternehmen – ESUG).
- Advising KKR and Hans-Peter Wild on the sale of the WILD Flavors business to the US food company Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) for €2.3bn.
- University of Cologne, Germany (law, First State Examination)
- Regional Court of Bonn (Second State Examination)
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M.)
- Rechtsanwalt, Germany (2014)