About Jeanette Bayoumi
Jeanette is a senior associate in our antitrust, competition, and trade practice, based in New York.
Jeanette is an experienced antitrust litigator and focuses her practice on complex multidistrict and international disputes. She successfully represents clients, developing persuasive arguments and strategies to protect and defend their business interests. She provides clients with a nuanced and international perspective throughout the litigation process, which she gained in part from her prior work at an international firm.
Prior to joining Freshfields, she worked at an international law firm focusing her practice on antitrust and complex litigation. Jeanette’s prior experience also includes working at the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and serving as a law clerk at the US Securities and Exchange Commission. She is also currently a Young Lawyer Representative for the ABA Antitrust Division, Membership Section.
Jeanette speaks English, Arabic, and French.
- JD, American University Washington College of Law, cum laude
- BS in International Politics, Georgetown University, cum laude
- New York
- Washington, DC
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit