About Ketevan Betaneli
Ketevan is a Senior Knowledge Lawyer with extensive experience in commercial and investment treaty arbitrations conducted under the major institutional rules and in ad hoc arbitrations.
Ketevan speaks Georgian, English, Russian and French.
- "Future leader", Who's Who Legal: Arbitration 2019-2022
- Tbilisi State University, Georgia, B.A. in International Law, 2002
- Helsinki University, Finland, Masters in Public International Law, 2004
- Stockholm University, Sweden, Masters in International Commercial Arbitration Law, 2005
- New York University School of Law, USA, LL.M. in Corporate Law, 2009
Qualified in the Republic of Georgia and USA (New York)
- ICC International Court of Arbitration - Court Member for Georgia
- Georgian International Arbitration Centre (GIAC) - Chairperson of the Arbitration Council and the Member of the GIAC Arbitration Rules Drafting Committee