About Adam Betts
Adam is an associate in our New York office.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law (New York, NY)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International and European Business Law, ICADE Universidad Pontificia Comillas (Madrid, Spain)
- B.A. in International Relations, New York University
Languages (in addition to English)
- Spanish (full working proficiency)
- French (basic working proficiency)
- Admitted to practice in:
- New York State;
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York; and
- The United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.