About Adam Betts
Adam is a law clerk in our New York office.
- Representing a structured investment vehicle in clawback litigation brought by the Bernie Madoff bankruptcy trustee;
- Providing legal assistance to the team representing BBVA, the leading Spain-based global financial services company, in an ICSID Additional Facility arbitration against Bolivia under the Spain-Bolivia BIT, culminating in a US$100 million award for our client. The dispute arose out of government measures nationalizing the pension fund administration service provided by BBVA’s Bolivian subsidiary;
- Representing asylum seekers in proceedings in federal court.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law (New York, NY)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International and European Business Law, ICADE Universidad Pontificia Comillas (Madrid, Spain)
- B.A. in International Relations, New York University
Languages (in addition to English)
- Spanish (fluent), French (intermediate)