About Dr. Jan Biermann
Jan is a Principal Associate in our Global Transactions Team in Hamburg, specializing in mergers & acquisitions and corporate governance in the financial sector.
He regularly advises national and international banks and private equity investors on M&A transactions, capital measures, governance topics and general corporate and regulatory law matters. In addition to his legal expertise, Jan has a business background and work experience in the financial sector, for example from his time as a secondee with an international investment bank.
He speaks German and English and has also worked in our offices in New York, Brussels and Frankfurt.
Legal and Business Education
- Heidelberg Universtity (PhD/Dr. iur. and legal studies)
- University of Cambridge (LL.M.)
- Hamburg School of Business Administration (B.A.)
- Admitted to the German Bar (Rechtsanwalt)
- Trained Banker (Bankkaufmann)