About Sebastian Böttger
Sebastian specialises in the out-of-court and contentious resolution of disputes in the area of trademark-, design-, copyright- as well as unfair practices law.
In this field, he has advised clients from different industries on enforcing their IP rights or defending against respective claims. Apart from this, he advises on licence- or distribution agreements, marketing measures as well as in M&A transactions.
He qualified as specialist lawyer for IP ("Fachanwalt für Gewerblichen Rechtsschutz") in 2012.
Sebastian speaks German and English.
- Representing a leading software company in a complex dispute in the open-source-context
- Advising retailers or brand manufacturers on aspects of IP law and unfair practices law
- Supporting companies from the pharma- and healthcare sector in healthcare advertising
- Representing a chemical company in the defence against the theft of confidential information/trade secrets
- Advising different companies on the conclusion or enforcement of distribution agreements
- Specialist lawyer for IP ("Fachanwalt für Gewerblichen Rechtsschutz"), Germany