About Sebastiaan Bonapart
Sebastiaan is an associate in our Amsterdam office and a member of the Corporate and M&A team. He assists on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
- Advising IK Partners on its proposed acquisition of GoodLife Foods, a leading European manufacturer of frozen snacks with six production sites in the Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark.
- Advising KLAR Partners on its proposed investment as a growth partner in 'hallo,', which is leading Dutch provider of mission-critical IT services for SMEs.
- Advising Getir on its acquisition of Gorillas.
- Advising GIC and APG on the agreement to acquire a substantial stake in The Student Hotel, valuing The Student Hotel, including assets currently under development, at €2.1 billion.
- Advising Accenture on its acquisition of Sentia Group, a leading cloud consulting company with businesses in the Netherlands, Belgium and Bulgaria.
- Advising McCain Foods, one of the world's largest companies in the prepared potato and savoury segments, on its acquisition of Scelta Products, a Dutch producer of frozen foods.
- Advising Excelra, a leading life science data and digital solutions provider, on its acquisition of BISC Global, a bioinformatics and data analytics consulting company with offices across Europe and the USA.
Sebastiaan studied Dutch law at Utrecht University and graduated from the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in Corporate Law.
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands, LLM corporate law, cum laude
- Utrecht University, The Netherlands, LLB Dutch law