About Evelyn Bradley
Evelyn is a corporate senior associate in our global transactions practice.
She focuses on cross-border M&A, private equity and management incentivisation, and regularly advises corporates, sponsors and listed entities.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Evelyn qualified and practiced for several years in New Zealand.
She is fluent in Dutch and English.
- Advised IK Partners on its proposed acquisition of IG&H, a leading consulting firm and a market leader in complex end-to-end digital transformation.
- Advised CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of ekaterra B.V., the holding company of Unilever’s global tea business.
- Advised Warburg Pincus and Apax on their acquisition of T-Mobile Netherlands.
- Advised Goldman Sachs on its acquisition of NN Investment Partners.
- Advised Vitruvian Partners on its acquisition of a majority equity stake in Expereo, the world’s leading provider of managed internet, cloud access and SD-WAN solutions.
- Advised Vitruvian Partners and the management shareholders on the sale of Voxbone to Bandwidth Inc.
- Advised Coty Inc on its principal relocation to the Netherlands and change of its operational model.
- Advised Hellman & Friedman on its acquisition of a minority equity stake in Action, Europe’s leading non-food discount retailer.
- Advised Bridgepoint on its acquisition of Vermaat Groep, the Dutch market leader in high-end catering and hospitality services.
- Advised CVC Capital Partners on its acquisition of Fonterra Co-operative Group's interests in DFE Pharma, a global leader in excipient and pharmaceutical solutions.
- Advised Barloworld on its acquisition of Wagner Asia Equipment and SGMS, heavy machinery, automotive and equipment distribution companies in Mongolia.
- Victoria University of Wellington, Bachelor of Laws
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand