About Emmanuelle Brunelle
Avocat à la cour, Emmanuelle Brunelle is a senior associate in our dispute resolution practice group in Paris.
She has extensive experience in commercial and criminal proceedings before French courts, as well as in financial proceedings before the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF), in a wide range of sectors including energy and natural resources, pharmaceuticals, automotives, banking and the construction industry.
A native French speaker, Emmanuelle is also fluent in English.
Her experience includes representing:
- A global automotive manufacturing company on the civil and criminal regulatory aspects resulting from allegation that the company intentionally and deceptively programmed certain diesel engines to selectively circumvent emissions controls;
- A global construction group before French commercial courts in a post-M&A dispute against the sellers regarding warranty obligations;
- Different banking institutions during audits of the compliance of their professional obligations or the investigation of offences related to market abuse conducted by the AMF;
- A leading water operator on the compliance due diligence in the context of its acquisition, including the analysis of the implementation by the company of the ABC compliance program as set forth by the Sapin II Act; and
- A French energy company in an ICC arbitration in relation to a post-M&A dispute against sellers.
Emmanuelle holds a postgraduate degree from Université Paris II - Panthéon-Assas in sociology of law (Hons) and in private international law and international commercial law (Hons).
Admitted to the Paris Bar (Avocat à la Cour)