About Andrew Bulovsky
Andrew is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution practice based in Washington, DC, where he advises clients in relation to international compliance, regulatory enforcement actions, internal investigations, and civil litigation. Andrew also helps clients navigate economic sanctions, export control laws, and anti-corruption issues in cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint venture arrangements, and other international commercial activities.
Prior to joining Freshfields, Andrew studied in the United Kingdom as a Marshall Scholar, worked for two British Members of Parliament, served as an Extern in the Office of the Legal Adviser at the US Department of State, and contributed to international development projects in Kyiv, Ukraine and Cartagena, Colombia. Andrew has authored several publications on anti-corruption law, international arbitration, and international economic development.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Michigan Law School (Senior Editor, Mich. L. Rev.)
- M.Sc., University of Oxford
- M.Sc., The London School of Economics and Political Science
- B.A., University of Wisconsin- Madison (Student Body President; Marshall Scholar)
- Admitted to practice in the District of Columbia and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (D.D.C.)