About Cristian Callini
Based in Milan, Cristian Callini is an associate in our dispute resolution practice group.
He joined the firm in 2015 as a trainee and has gained experience in the litigation department. He mainly assists Italian and international clients in relation to commercial and financial litigations. He has also experience in domestic arbitrations.
A native Italian speaker, he speaks English fluently.
- Advising the largest international automaker on regulatory investigations, class actions, claims for damages and other third-party actions arising from the nitrogen oxide and carbon dioxide emission tests scandal.
- Advising a major Italian company active in the air transport industry in an arbitration relating to its representations and warranties under the agreement for the sale of a controlled company’s shares.
- Advising an international manufacturer of medical products in relation to a number of claims raised by patients on the basis of the allegations that such manufacturer would have acted negligently and in breach of its legal duties in manufacturing a defective product.
- Advising the Italian branch of an international bank in relation to a number of civil proceedings commenced by clients in relation to a large scale fraud committed by a former employee.
- Avvocato (Admitted to the Italian Bar)
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Law degree (J.D. summa cum laude)