About Lucy Carruthers
Lucy is an associate in the People & Reward department in London. She advises on a broad range of employment and incentives issues in a transactional, contentious and advisory context.
Lucy's recent experience includes advising on the employment and incentives aspects of both private and public cross-border transactions, executive appointments and terminations, redundancy exercises and workplace investigations.
Prior to joining Freshfields in 2022, Lucy practiced at Stikeman Elliott LLP, a leading Canadian firm, after commencing her career in New Zealand at Buddle Findlay.
- The University of Otago, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- The University of Otago, Bachelor of Arts (PPE)
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in Ontario, Canada
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- Share Plan Lawyers
- Employment Lawyers Association