About Nicholas A. Caselli
Nick is counsel in our securities and shareholder litigation practice, where he represents clients in securities class actions, shareholder derivative actions, section 220 demands for inspection of books and records, M&A litigation, and corporate governance matters. Nick has advised public companies, officers, and boards of directors in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, life sciences, consumer goods, automotive, media, software and technology, and telecommunications industries.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., with honors, 2015. Articles Editor, The University of Chicago Law Review
- University of Scranton, B.S., summa cum laude, Economics and Finance, 2012
- Hon. Matthew W. Brann, United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York