About David Chambers
David is an associate in our M&A practice in New York focusing on public and private M&A, divestitures, joint ventures and minority investments, including corporate venture capital programs.
Prior to joining Freshfields, David was a transactional associate at an international law firm. After law school and before joining to his previous firm, David co-founded a startup in the technology sector.
Earlier in his career, David was a fellow with the Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network of North Carolina, an organization funded by the Blackstone Charitable Foundation, where he worked to launch the Carolina Angel Network at the University of North Carolina.
As an undergraduate, David was a member of the men's basketball team at the University of South Carolina.
- Blackstone portfolio company, Schenck Process Group, on the sale of its food and performance materials business to Hillenbrand, Inc.
- Molekule Group on its all-stock merger with Aura Smart Air.
- Duke University, LL.M., 2016
- Wake Forest University School of Law., J.D., cum laude, 2014
- University of South Carolina, B.A., 2009
- New York
- North Carolina