About Ariane Choupo
Ariane is a London-based, US-qualified associate in our Global Transactions team.
She primarily focuses on representing issuers and underwriters in connection with equity and debt capital markets transactions.
Ariane has experience advising on transactions in the UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Advising Salik Company P.J.S.C. on its 2022 IPO and listing in Dubai
- Advising ConvaTec on the offering by 180 Medical, Inc. of $500m 3.875% Senior Notes due 2029
- Advising Credit Suisse Securities and Sociedad de Valores, S.A. on the inaugural high yield bond offering of Standard Profil Automotive GmbH of €275m 6.250% senior secured notes due 2026
- Advising Deliveroo on its 2021 IPO and listing in London
- Advising Dr. Martens plc on its IPO and premium listing in London
- Harvard Law School, JD
- Admitted to practise in New York