About Lucy Clark
Lucy is a senior associate in our dispute resolution practice.
She has broad experience advising clients in financial services and commercial litigation and arbitration, as well as regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings.
Lucy has undertaken secondments to a banking client and to the High Court as a Judicial Assistant.
- Advising a bank in multiple proceedings relating to state-guaranteed loans
- Advising a bank in multiple enforcement and related proceedings, in various Courts in various jurisdictions (including e.g. the Court of Appeal in England & Wales, and the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court in Norway)
- Advising a bank in multiple proceedings and regulatory issues relating to the sales of interest rate hedging products
- Advising a corporate in its defence to a claim and counterclaim in a London-seated ICC arbitration
- Advising a businessman in his claim and defence to a counterclaim in a London-seated ICC arbitration
- Advising various banks, an accountancy firm and individuals, in connection with various regulatory investigations and enforcement proceedings
BA, University of Oxford (First Class)
GDL / LPC, College of Law / BPP