About Rob Colemeadow
Rob is a corporate associate in our global transaction group in London, specialising in advising clients on public and private M&A transactions and general corporate and listed company matters.
During his time at Freshfields, Rob has spent time on secondment at an international energy company, as well as at the firm’s New York office.
- Advising Siccar Point Energy and its sponsors, Blackstone and Bluewater, on the sale of Siccar Point Energy to Ithaca Energy for up to $1.46bn
- Advising SSE on its disposal of its UK retail energy business to Ovo for £500m;
- London Stock Exchange Group on its $27bn acquisition of Refinitiv; and
- Flutter Entertainment plc on its ~$11bn merger with The Stars Group and subsequent internal reorganisation.
- BA Law, University of Cambridge (First Class)
- Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course, BPP University Law School (Distinction)
- Solicitor, England and Wales