About Katharina Crinson
Katharina is Counsel specialising in restructuring and insolvency.
Katharina is co-editor of Getting The Deal Through: Restructuring & Insolvency, a member of the Insolvency Lawyers’ Association Technical Committee and sits on the Lexis PSL R&I Focus Group. Katharina is currently co-chair of the International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC) London network. She is a contributing editor for International Corporate Rescue.
Katharina speaks English and German.
- King’s College, London, UK (LLB - law with German law)
- University of Passau, Germany (diploma)
- Queens’ College Cambridge, UK (LLM)
- Nottingham Trent University, UK (legal practice course)
- Insolvency Lawyers' Association, where she sits on the technical committee
- Member of the Lexis PSL Restructuring and Insolvency Focus Group
- Co-chair of the International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC) London network.
- Teaches certain modules at Queen Mary University, London (corporate insolvency LLM course)