About Pascal Cuche
Avocat à la cour, Pascal heads our French public law team and is a member of our regulatory team.
He specialises in PPP projects and other infrastructure and energy projects advising public entities as well as sponsors or lenders. He has a perfect knowledge of the issues related to acquisitions, disposals and projects in regulated sectors.
In particular, he has acquired extensive knowledge of renewable energy regulations and markets (wind, photovoltaic and biomass). In this respect, he has developed solid expertise of state-aid issues in relation to renewable power-generated electricity tariffs.
Pascal is fluent in French and English.
- Advising EDF on the acquisition of a majority stake in Areva NP’s business.
- Advising Engie on the acquisition of French solar park developer Solairedirect.
- Advising the 50-50 consortium composed of EDF Invest and Ardian on a framework agreement signed with Total for the acquisition by EDF Invest and Ardian of an interest of 50 per cent plus one share in Géosel Manosque.
- Advising Ardian Infrastructures on: (i) the acquisition of VinciPark and related joint-venture arrangements with Vinci; (ii) the acquisition by Ardian and Crédit Agricole Assurances of Vinci’s 24.6 per cent stake in the share capital of the parking operator Indigo (previously Vinci Park); and (iii) its proposed acquisition of two French airports (Lyon Saint-Exupéry and Nice-Côte d’Azur), in the context of their privatisation.
- Sciences Po, France (Service Public)
- Paris Dauphine University, France (maîtrise de sciences de gestion)
- University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas, France (DESS in construction law)
- University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas, France (DEA in general private law)
- IEP Paris, France (Institute of Political Sciences)