About Vincent Daniel-Mayeur
Avocat à la cour, Vincent heads our tax practice group and is a member of our global financial investors group.
He has an extensive expertise in corporate tax, as well as finance tax. Vincent is particularly involved in the structuring and tax aspects of acquisitions, disposals and reorganisation transactions, both in a domestic and international context. He has also a strong tax litigation background, having worked for several years in the leading tax litigation team in France before joining our firm in 2005.
Vincent mainly advises French and foreign international groups and financial investors in the infrastructure, retail and real estate sectors.
- Advising La Française des Jeux on its Initial Public Offering and privatisation process.
- Advising CDPQ on the proposed acquisition of the railway operations of Bombardier, Bombardier Transport, by Alstom.
- Advising AkzoNobel on its acquisition of Mapaero group.
- Advising Comexposium on the creation of a joint venture entity with Vinexpo Holding.
- Advising Solvay on the carve out of its Polyamides business to BASF.
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques, Lyon and Strasbourg Law School, France (degree in Franco-German business law and DJCE/DESS - Masters)
- Member of the Paris Bar
- Teaches tax law and international tax law for: the LLM in international business law course at the Assas Faculty - Paris II; DESS-DJCE degrees at the Law School of Montpellier; and DESS-DJCE degrees at the Aix-Marseille Faculty of Law.