About Ella Davies
Ella is a Senior Lawyer in the International Arbitration Group based in London.
Ella has extensive experience advising clients in the resolution of international disputes with corporations, States and State-owned entities. She has particular expertise advising clients in the energy, natural resources and telecoms sectors in emerging markets in Africa and Asia. She has experience of the ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL, ICSID and HKIAC arbitration rules and ad hoc arbitration.
- Representing a European investor in a bilateral investment treaty claim against an Asian State relating to a satellite/ telecommunications project.
- Representing an investor in the infrastructure sector in a bilateral investment treaty claim against an Asian state.
- Representing an international energy company in an ICC arbitration against the Republic of Yemen in relation to various claims arising under a production sharing contract.
- Representing a consortium of oil and gas supermajors in a commercial arbitration with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation arising under a production sharing contract.
- Advising various companies in the telecoms and energy sectors in relation to potential bilateral investment treaty claims against African states.
Ella is qualified as a Solicitor Advocate in England and Wales.
She has a BA and Masters degree in History from Oxford University.