About Christopher Davis
Christopher has many years of experience advising on high profile private equity deals, including acquisitions, refinancings, restructurings, dividend recapitalisations and other transactions in the private equity and alternative investor market.
Clients appreciate his versatility and commercial awareness.
- Cinven on the financing for numerous acquisitions in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Turkey, including the recent acquisitions of Inseec U, One.com and Partner in Pet Food.
- Warbug Pincus on the financing of its acquisitions of Leumi Card, Accelya, Avaloq, Inspired Education and Fortius.
- NatWest Markets on the new money financing provided in connection with the restructuring and recapitalisation of the Lecta Group.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on the financing for its acquisition of Babilou Group.
- The underwriters on the financing of Eurozeo’s acquisition of Fintrax.
- Orient Hontai Capital on the first and second lien financing for its acquisition of Imagina Group.
- TPG on its refinancing and reorganisation of the a&o Hotels and Hostels Group.
- CPPIB on the financing of its £675m acquisition of a stake in BGL Group, the owner of comparethemarket.com.
- General Atlantic on the financing for its acquisition of Argus Media.
- General Atlantic and Warburg Pincus on the pre- and post- IPO financings of their stakes in Network International.
- Permira Debt Managers on the financing of Dunlop Aircraft Tyres.
- EQT on the finance aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Nordic Aviation Capital.
- The IPO-contingent refinancing of the Spire Healthcare group.
- Apax and Travelex on the sale of Travelex to UAE Exchange.
- Cerberus on the financing of its multi-billion euro acquisition of an Austrian bank.
- BP on its vendor financing provided in connection with a major asset disposal.
- Cinven and Viridium on Viridium's acquisition of Generali Lebensversicherung AG.
- Apollo in connection with the financing of a dividend recapitalisation of a European insurance business.
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Member of the State Bar of California