About Lasse de Vooght
Lasse is an associate in the corporate team of our firm's Amsterdam office and is part of our global transactions (GT) practice group. He focusses on public and private M&A, joint ventures and ECM transactions.
- Advising CENTROTEC on its EUR 1.1bn sale of CENTROTEC Climate Systems to Ariston Holding
- Advising CNH Industrial and Iveco Group on the Iveco Group spin off and listing on Euronext Milan
- Advising Universal Music Group on its separation from Vivendi and listing on Euronext Amsterdam
- Advising The Goldman Sachs Group on its EUR 1.7bn acquisition of NN Investment Partners
- Advising Pepco Group on its IPO on the Warsaw stock exchange
- Advising H&F and Allfunds Group on the Allfunds Group IPO on Euronext Amsterdam
Lasse studied Dutch law at Utrecht University. He graduated from the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in Corporate Law.
- LLM Corporate Law – Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- School of Law – Queen Mary University of London, The United Kingdom
- LLB – Utrecht University, The Netherlands