About Jasmin Julia Denk
Jasmin is a member of the finance practice in our global transactions group. She specialises in financing transactions and in the area of restructuring and insolvency.
Jasmin advises corporates and lenders in financing transactions, financial restructurings (in- and out-of court), refinancings as well as distressed situations.
She speaks German, English and basic Mandarin.
- Advising the Austrian subsidiary of a German restaurant chain in the context of its insolvency filing
- Acting for a client in the manufacturing industry on a multijurisdictional restructuring
- Advising the Joint Lead Managers in connection with the issuance by UNIQA Insurance Group AG of tier 2 green notes
- Advising Dürr AG on the issuance of a convertible bond via accelerated bookbuilding
- Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria (Mag. iur., law degree)
- University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
- Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria (LL.B., tax law)
- Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria (BSc., international business administration)
- Tongji University, Shanghai, People's Republic of China