About Amy Di Pauli
Amy is associate in our Capital Markets practice in New York. Amy’s practice focuses on debt and equity transactions and corporate governance matters.
- AeroClean Technologies, Inc in connection with its all-stock merger with Molekule, Inc.
- Oracle on its $15 billion aggregate principal amount of senior debt securities.
- AeroClean Technologies and SPAC bleuacacia ltd on their IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- Underwriters on Viant Technology’s $287.5 million IPO and listing on Nasdaq.
- Cazoo on its NYSE listing and $1 billion merger with SPAC AJAX I.
- Cazoo on its $630 million convertible notes issuance to an investor consortium led by Viking Global.
- Initial purchasers on DocuSign's $690m convertible notes offering.
- Underwriters on Republic Services’ $1.75 billion aggregate SEC-registered investment grade notes offering.
- Penske Automotive on its $550 million high yield senior subordinated notes offering.
- Underwriters on Ares Capital Corporation’s $400 million and $750 million SEC-registered investment grade notes offerings as well as its $500 million at-the-market offering.
- Underwriters on Kroger’s $550 million aggregate SEC-registered investment grade notes offering.
University of Melbourne
- New York