About Simon Dievart
Avocat à la Cour, Simon is a corporate associate in our Global Transactions group.
His main areas of expertise are corporate law, private equity and public and private mergers and acquisitions. His experience includes both domestic and cross-border transactions.
Simon is fluent in French and English.
- Advising Blackstone on its equity investment in the Sipartech group alongside its founder.
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners on the disposal of the Comexposium group.
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in the Funecap group.
- Advising Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on the acquisition of a minority stake in European Camping Group alongside Carlyle and Montefiore.
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners on the acquisition of the SERB group.
- Advising Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec and Ardian on the acquisition of a significant stake in the Alvest group.
- Advising Chequers Capital on the disposal of the Accelya group to Warburg Pincus.
- Advising Charterhouse Capital Partners on the acquisition of the Cooper group from Caravelle.
Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, Paris (Master 2 in business and tax law)
Avocat à la cour - Paris Bar