About Dr. Ferdinand Dreher
Ferdinand is a principal associate in our global transactions team.
He advises national and international clients on mergers and acquisitions as well as on internal corporate restructurings and general corporate law matters.
In particular, he focuses on transactions for private equity sponsors and on transactions in the healthcare & life sciences sectors.
Ferdinand speaks German and English.
- Advising Grünenthal on the acquisition of Bayer AG's testosterone business.
- Advising ICIG on the sale of Corden Pharma to Astorg.
- Advising Merck KGaA on the restructuring and repositioning of its Gernsheim production site.
- Advising Cheplapharm on the acquisition of a product portfolio from Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Advising the investors on the sale of flaschenpost SE to Oetker group.
- Advising Advent on the acquisition of Evonik Industries' methacrylates business.
- Advising Merck KGaA on the carve-out and sale of its global consumer health business to Procter & Gamble (P&G).
- Advising Advent on the acquisition of Deutsche Fachpflege Gruppe, the leader in non-clinical intensive care in Germany.
- University of Freiburg, Germany (First State Exam, Dr. iur.)
- University of Glasgow, UK (Erasmus exchange)
- University College London, UK (LL.M.)
- Higher Regional Court (Kammergericht), Berlin, Germany (Legal Training)
- Rechtsanwalt (Attorney at Law), Germany