About Dr. Ferdinand Dreher
Ferdinand is a corporate associate in our global transactions team.
He advises national and international clients on M&A transactions as well as on general corporate law matters.
In particular, he focuses on advising investors on the set up of management equity participation programmes.
Ferdinand speaks German and English.
- Advising the investors on the sale of flaschenpost SE to Oetker group
- Advising Advent on the acquisition of Evonik Industries' methacrylates business
- Advising Merck KGaA on the carve-out and sale of its global consumer health business to Procter & Gamble (P&G).
- Advising Advent on the acquisition of Deutsche Fachpflege Gruppe, the leader in non-clinical intensive care in Germany.
- University of Freiburg, Germany (First State Exam, Dr. iur.)
- University of Glasgow, UK (Erasmus exchange)
- University College London, UK (LL.M.)
- Higher Regional Court (Kammergericht), Berlin, Germany (Legal Training)
- Rechtsanwalt (Attorney at Law), Germany