About Peter Ellis
Peter is a corporate associate in our global transactions group.
Peter advises private equity sponsors and other financial investors on acquisitions, disposals, co-investments and management incentivisation arrangements across a range of sectors.
Peter previously spent 8 months on secondment at private equity firm Cinven in London.
Prior to joining Freshfields in 2016, Peter worked at Minter Ellison, a leading law firm in Australia.
- Advising Mars on the sale of their drinks business division to Lavazza
- Advising Mediterranean Shipping Company on the acquisition of a further stake in Terminal Investment Limited (TIL)
- Advising John Laing Group plc on the disposal of their 30% stake in the IEP1 Great Western Main Line Project
- Advising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and Allianz Capital Partners on their acqusition of a 20% stake in the Spanish gas distribution business of Gas Natural Fenosa
- Advising Blackstone on their acqusition of Cloudreach and subsequent bolt-on acqusitions of ETA and Cloudamize
- Adcising Hellman & Friendman on their acquisition of Allfunds Banking Group
- Advising CVC on their acquisitions of a 25% stake in CLH
- Advising EQT on a successful bolt-on acquisition for its portfolio company VFS Global
- Advising Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on its participation in the Asciano joint venture and ongoing investment in Dorna Sports
- Macquarie University, Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws, 2012
- College of Law, Diploma of Legal Practice, 2012
- Solicitor (NSW, Australia), 2012