About Simon James Fitzpatrick
Simon is a principal associate in our English law finance practice group in Vienna and a member of our global transactions group.
He focuses on the Austrian and wider central and eastern European market and has advised on various corporate capital raisings, non-performing loan transactions and other corporate treasury activities.
Simon is a native English speaker.
- Advising a financial investor on the purchase of several non-performing loans relating to distressed CEE-related groups.
- University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria, (LL.M in European and International Business Law (with Distinction))
- The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, (Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice)
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, (Bachelor of Laws (with Honours))
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, (Bachelor of Commerce)
- Admitted as an Australian Lawyer and as an officer of the Supreme Court of Victoria (no current practicing certificate held)