About Elliott Fosséprez
Elliott Fosséprez is a principal associate in the corporate group of our Brussels office.
He assists on corporate and finance transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
Elliott speaks French, Dutch and English.
- Advising Xior Student Housing on its acquisition of a €939m portfolio of Purpose Built Student Accommodation assets developed and operated by BaseCamp, and on the listing and admission to trading of the new shares issued in consideration thereof to the sellers on Euronext Brussels.
- Advising Univercells on various matters, including its Series-C and Series-D financings, on the investment of Gamma Biosciences Holdco Limited, in its subsidiary Univercells Technologies, and on the acquisition of Synhelix.
- Advising the family shareholders of Gaming1 on the sale of Gaming1, the leader in the Belgian gambling and betting market, to CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII.
- Advising D’Ieteren Group on its acquisition of a 40% participation in TVH Parts and a EUR 3.65bn long-term partnership with the Thermote family.
- Advising Thermo Fisher Scientific on its acquisition of Henogen, the Belgium-based viral vector manufacturing business of Groupe Novasep.
- University Saint-Louis, Belgium (Bachelor of law)
- Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium (Master of laws)
- University of Zürich, Switzerland (Master of laws)
- University of Chicago, US (LLM)
- Brussels Bar
- Assistant lecturer in corporate law at the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium.