About Christina Franzese
Christina is a senior associate in the Firm’s dispute resolution practice.
She represents clients on a broad range of commercial disputes and regulatory and criminal investigations. She has experience in defending clients in proceedings in the High Court and in investigations conducted by the Serious Fraud Office and the Financial Reporting Council as well as its overseas counterparts.
Christina has particular experience of accounting and audit related disputes and investigations both in the UK and internationally.
Christina’s experience includes advising:
- a major corporate in shareholder litigation in the High Court arising out of a profit overstatement;
- the ‘big four’ professional services firms on regulatory investigations, civil litigation and other practice protection matters arising out of client mandates within the UK and elsewhere in Europe, East Africa and South Asia;
- a major oil & gas contractor in respect of bribery and corruption investigations in the UK and in numerous overseas jurisdictions, including advising on their compliance and anti-bribery and corruption policies;
- a multinational organisation in relation to a threatened claim in the High Court for breach of confidence;
- a major corporate on a contractual dispute in the High Court arising out of tax indemnities provided in a corporate acquisition; and
- a major oil & gas contractor in High Court litigation with a European Bank arising out of the non-payment of performance bonds.
- University of Oxford, Lincoln College – BA English Literature and Language
- BPP Law School, London – Graduate Diploma in Law
- BBP Law School, London – Legal Practice Course
- College of Law, London – Higher Rights of audience