About Lorenzo Fusco
Lorenzo advises national and international companies on redundancies, restructuring processes, and the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
He helps clients negotiate with top managers their employment contracts, consultancy agreements, incentive plans as well as the termination of their working relationships.
Lorenzo also represents clients in employment and social security-related litigation before the Italian courts and administrative offices.
Of Italian mother tongue, Lorenzo also speaks fluent English.
- Advising a major international telecommunications company on an internal investigation and the subsequent management of the termination of several employment relationships.
- Advising an international automotive service company on a judicial claim brought by its managing director.
- Advising major international companies on the local implementation of their long-term incentive plans.
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan, Italy (law)
- Admitted to the Italian Bar (avvocato)