About Emily Gidda
Emily is a corporate associate in our London Global Transactions practice.
Emily primarily advises financial sponsors and other global financial investors on a broad range of cross-border corporate transactions including public and private M&A, joint ventures, growth equity investments and management incentivisation arrangements.
- General Atlantic's Beyond Net Zero on its minority investment in Venterra
- CVC Capital Partners on its fund-to-fund transfer of the TMF Group
- General Atlantic, as part of a consortium led by Goldman Sachs, on a voluntary cash offer for Kahoot!
- PAI Partners on the acquisition of a co-control stake of the Azets Group
- General Atlantic's Beyond Net Zero on its minority investment in ABB E-mobility in its pre-IPO funding round
- Warburg Pincus on an investment by NatWest-RBS in Warburg Pincus' portfolio company, Vodeno Group, and related commercial joint venture
- General Atlantic on its minority investment, alongside Carmignac, in Clipway, a global secondaries firm
- General Atlantic on its investment in Partners Capital Investment Group
- General Atlantic on its top-up investment in Gymshark
- New College, University of Oxford (BA, Modern Languages)
- BPP Law School
- Solicitor, England and Wales