About Simon Goedhals
Simon acts on a wide variety of mid to high value public and private (domestic and cross-border) M&A transactions, as well as provides advice on general corporate law matters.
- Advising Softbank Group on its takeover of ARM Holdings in 2016.
- Advising Hewlett-Packard on its global separation and spin-off process in 2015-2016.
- Advising Honeywell International on its purchase of the Elster division of Melrose Industries in 2015.
- Advising Spire Healthcare on its IPO in 2014.
- Advising EQT Partners on the IPO of SSP Group in 2014.
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- Legal Practice Course, BPP University Law School
- LLB (Hons), Kingston University
- Transact SA-UK, Head of Legal