About Florence Goffin
Florence Goffin is a principal associate in the Brussels office and a member of our Corporate and M&A team.
She assists on corporate and finance matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and capital markets transactions.
Florence speaks French, Dutch and English.
- Advising D’Ieteren Group on its acquisition of a 40% participation in TVH Parts and a EUR 3.65bn long-term partnership with the Thermote family.
- Advising Marlin Equity Partners, a global investment firm, on the signing of an agreement to complete a growth investment in iBanFirst SA, a cloud-based, payment institution delivering solutions across borders, to fund product development, international expansion and M&A.
- Advising Holcim Group on its acquisition of a 100% participation in Albatros Invest BV and its subsidiary Polytechnisch Bedrijf BV (PTB Compaktuna).
- University of Liège, Belgium (Law)
- University of Ghent, Belgium (1 year Erasmus Belgica exchange program)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, UK (LLM)
- Brussels Bar