About Yoel Gordon
Yoel is a corporate associate in our global transactions group in London, specialising in advising clients on cross-border M&A transactions and general corporate and listed company matters.
During his time with Freshfields, Yoel has spent time on secondment to the M&A legal team at a leading international defence company.
Yoel's recent experience includes advising:
- London Stock Exchange Group on its 10-year strategic partnership with Microsoft.
- London Stock Exchange Group on its £750m share buyback programme.
- Rentokil Initial on its $6.7bn acquisition of Terminix.
- Novartis on the acquisition by Sandoz of GSK's cephalosporin antibiotics business.
- Cazoo on its $7bn de-SPAC and US listing and various strategic bolt-on acquisitions.
- AstraZeneca on UK elements of its $39bn acquisition of Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
- University of Birmingham (LL.B, First Class Honours)
- BPP University Law School (Legal Practice Course, Distinction)
- Solicitor, England and Wales