About Yann Gozal
Avocat à la cour, Yann is a partner in our global transactions practice.
He advises private equity funds, financial institutions and corporate clients on private equity, mergers and acquisitions as well as stock exchange transactions. He also advises on public to private transactions, IPO exits and minority shareholdings in listed companies.
Prior to joining the firm, Yann was a partner in Ashurst's corporate practice.
Yann is fluent in English and French.
- Advised Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan Board on its acquisition of a circa 40% stake in European Camping Group.
- Advised Temasek capital (Private) Limited on the sale of a 10.4% stake in GTT (Gaztransport & Technigaz).
- Advised Chequers Partenaires on its sale process of Accelya to Warburg Pincus.
- Advised Charterhouse and Mirion on their €300m+ acquisition of Canberra from Areva.
- Advised Kartesia and a pool of lenders on the DSBG debt to equity transaction.
- Advised TA Associates on the €700m+ disposal of DNCA Finance to Natixis.
- Advised Cegedim on the €365m disposal of its RMS business to IMS Health.
- Advised Charterhouse Capital Partner and Chequers Capital on the €4bn IPO of Elior.
- Cornell University, US (LLM, 1999)
- Institut du Droit de la Paix et du Développement, Nice, France (PhD in international law, 1999)
- University of Lyon III, France (maîtrise in business and tax law, 1995)
- Admitted to the Paris bar (2000)
- Admitted to the New York bar (2000)