About Subhy J.P. Hakim
Subhy is an associate in the London dispute resolution group, specialising in litigation and global investigations. Subhy has experience advising on High Court litigation, international arbitration and both internal and regulatory corporate investigations.
Subhy’s recent experience includes:
- Acting for a FTSE 100 company in relation to a regulatory investigation.
- Acting for a football club, overturning a ban imposed by an international association for alleged breaches of financial fair play regulations.
- Advising a wide range of corporate clients in relation to litigation, investigations, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and other compliance risks in connection with M&A transactions and minority investments.
- King's College London, BA (Hons) French & History
- BPP Law School, London, GDL and LPC
- Qualified solicitor, England & Wales