About Adam Halewood
Adam is a senior associate within the Global Transactions Group specialising in private equity and general private M&A with a particular focus on the energy and infrastructure sectors. Adam also has extensive experience advising on both domestic and cross border transactions.
Adam is qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales, having obtained his Diploma in Professional Legal Practice from the BBP Law School in the UK. He trained in London and practised for three years post-qualification before joining the team in Dubai.
- NBK Capital on the acquisition of Morocco-based Polymedic, a pharmaceutical manufacturer and
- Funds managed by Actis on the disposal of their 49% stake in Fan Milk International to Danone, their
- GFH Financial Group on its acquisition of a 70 per cent stake in Marshal, a pan-MENA Fintech
- Meraas Holding, the Ruler of Dubai's diversified real estate investment group, on its Dh5bn retail
property joint venture with Brookfield Asset Management;
- KAMCO Investment Company on its acquisition of a 69.5 per cent stake in Global Investment House;
- The management team and shareholders of White Clarke Group on the £75million sale of their interests to Five Arrows Principal Investments.
- Ventiga Capital Partners LLP on the acquisition of Infare Solutions A/S through a joint venture with Infare's current shareholders and Infare's subsequent acquisition of certain assets from QL2 Software LLC.
- Ventiga Capital Partners LLP on the acquisition of an asset management company through a Jersey partnership investment vehicle.
- Brookfield Infrastructure on its disposal of 100% of International Energy Group to Ancala Partners LLP.
- Foundation Investment Partners on its acquisition of Strictly Education Limited.
- CarVal Investors on the establishment of a €700m non-performing loan platform joint venture with AlbaCore Capital and Lindorff.
- Foundation Investment Partners on its acquisition of St Francis (Holdings) Limited and its subsequent £25million disposal to MWI Supply (UK Acquisition) Limited.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries on its EUR multi-billion global joint venture with Siemens AG in metals machinery technology.
- The management team of T.M. Lewin on its £45million management buy-out backed by Sankaty Advisors.
- MA in Jurisprudence from University of Oxford
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice from BBP Law School, UK
- Solicitor, England and Wales (2015)