About John R. Haviland
John is an associate within our international capital markets and corporate groups.
He has experience representing issuers and underwriters in connection with equity and debt capital markets transactions, including Rule 144A and Regulation S offerings.
He speaks English and German.
- Advising the issuers in the IPO of SUSE and on the rights offering of Vonovia.
- Advising the underwriters in the IPO of Auto1 Group and on the rights offerings of Kion Group and Lufthansa.
- Advising the underwriters in the bond placement of Standard Profil Automotive.
- The University of Chicago Law School, USA (JD, 2020)
- Georgetown University, USA (BA, cum laude, 2015)
- Admitted to the New York Bar
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristen-Vereinigung e.V.